Public Auction: Simply put, is the process by which 2 or more individuals compete to purchase an item.
This is the method of attaining an items’ true value.
- A person who bids the highest is at the end of the bidding declared the purchaser.
- You are All Welcome to The Auction Center(TAC) to enjoy the power and the fun of a Public Auction. Where the sellers and the buyers of the lots on Auction will be in the same space.
- To bid ,one will be required to register and upon registration a free catalogue will be availed to those who will have made a refundable deposit in the event you are not declared the Highest Bidder on any attempt at bidding.
Terms and conditions of sales
1. CASH AT THE FALL OF THE HAMMER
2. GOODS PURCHASED MUST BE COLLECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS; FAILURE TO DO SO SHALL ATTRACT A STORAGE CHARGE OF KSHS. 500 EACH DAY.
3. SALES ARE SUBJECT TO RESERVE PRICES.
Download Our Terms Here